What are you watching today?

I finished watching the Japanese series of Battles Without Honor and Humanity: Police Tactics. What a great series and well done to the Japanese. It's from the seventies but they're so good. 

Just finished watching a movie called Dirty. Real good movie and Cuba Gooding played a real good role. He’s a real talented actor. The movie is about dirty cops that were setup by other cops. Real good movie. 

I just finished watching the animated movie Fantastic Planet made in 1973. It’s A French film about these blue alien human like lizards that kept humans as pets until they revolted. It was pretty good. 

Yesterday I watched the new Godzilla vs Kong on the Hbo Max app. The fighting scenes were good but overall the the movie sucked in my opinion.  I also finished watching a documentary on the sixties which is called the Sixties. It was a pretty good doc. 

I started watching 60 days in Narco Land or something like that. It's a pretty cool show. I got into it instantly. Really gives you an insight on how disgusting some of the citizens of the US are. I mean why in the hell would you want to get into drugs in this day in age? It's not like you don't know what happens to you and how dirty you become once you become addicted to some of the drugs like heroin, cocaine and meth. So why bother trying them I'll never understand. There's no excuse for it in this day and in age. 

Finished watching a documentary on the sixties. The show is actually called the Sixties and I have to say it was pretty good. The sixties were a decade of changes especially with civil rights. I kind of wish I was alive and an adult during the sixties just to experience it. So many good and bad things came out of that decade.